Thursday, February 7, 2008

What a Difference a Week Makes




This time last week the New England Ski Detective was feeling pretty glum. He had downgraded conditions to a mere two stars (in early February!) and forecasts were calling for a lot of rain.

What's worse, he had booked a room at the Mt. Washington Hotel for a romantic ski weekend with his wife for this weekend.

Well, I must have been doing something right, because that rain turned into snow, lots of snow. So far the north country has gotten in excess of 20 inches of fresh powder with more to come.

Time to head north.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gino,

wish I could get up north seeing that report. Some of my co-workers are going up this weekend, so at least they have a blast. I don't know if I will be able to go up at all this year, but next year we will hopefully have Kaitlin on the slopes.

Anthony